Manager New Energies (m/w/d)
S.E.T. Select Energy GmbH (SET) was founded in 1985 and can look back on more than 35 years of experience, success and solid reputation in the international oil and energy markets. SET is an independent, private and family-owned medium-sized energy trading company based in Hamburg. As SET Group, we entertain offices, subsidiaries, participations and partnerships in various countries and thereby actively drive the energy transformation globally.
The department SET New Energies is currently looking for a Manager New Energies (m/w/d) for prompt employment in Hamburg.
SET New Energies is responsible to spearhead the Groups diversification into new energy solutions (in renewable energies, heating and mobility) and alternative shipping fuels – both in Germany as well as in our international markets. This is being done locally by leveraging our existing downstream footprint and internationally by teaming up with our international partners through investments, JV projects and other cooperation.
- Develop solutions to transform our activities to the non-fossil world (i.e. mobility, heating, shipping, etc.)
- Identify and realise projects and investments to diversify our footprint, locally and internationally
- Initiate, structure and implement partnerships and investments in New Energies
- Mentoring and support of our participations and subsidiaries on their transformation journey
- Be sparring partner for subsidiaries and colleagues with respect to New Energies initiatives
- Keep track of relevant legal and ESG regulations in the wider energy transformation
- Jointly build and expand the New Energies capabilities and team
- 5 years of applicable practical working experience
- Experience in and high affinity to (renewable) energy and commodity markets
- Self-starter with high level of energy and entrepreneurial mindset
- Analytical thinker with commercial acumen and project management experience
- Team player with ambition to lead projects and teams
- Integrity, loyalty and reliability
- Business fluent in English, other languages a plus
- Readiness to travel and to work without boundaries
- Strong communication skills and confident appearance
- Competitive fixed salary with variable components in the future
- Purposeful role in a fast changing and transforming industry
- International team and high diversity of topics and challenges
- Office in the heart of Hamburg
We look forward to receiving your application via e-mail to email@example.com. Please visit us at www.set-energy.de.