Full-time Risk Manager Oil Trading (m/w/d)
S.E.T. Select Energy GmbH (SET) was founded in 1985 and can look back at more than 35 years of experience, solid reputation and successful operations in the international oil and energy markets. SET is an independent, private and family-owned medium-sized energy trading company based in Hamburg.
SET is currently looking for a Full-time Risk Manager (m/w/d) for prompt employment in Hamburg.
- conducting in depth market research and gathering market intelligence for the global oil & gas market
- develop and apply quantitative analyses to oil & gas markets to predict market trends and structures
- responsible for providing accurate valuations of trading book positions, exposures, performance data and analysis to facilitate trading decision making and management reporting
- manage hedging strategies for physical risk exposures using derivatives (futures, swaps, options)
- setting up risk indicators and applying scenario tests on underlying models to minimize risks
- identify and evaluate derivative products to optimize company’s energy portfolio
- interaction with bilateral counterparties, trading exchanges and brokers
- a mathematical, economical or financial university degree or equivalent
- knowledge and understanding of financial / energy market derivatives
- excellent skills with Microsoft Excel; programming skills are a plus
- fluent in English (written & spoken) and preferably additional language skills
- diligent, structured and fast analytical approach
- self-motivated, dynamic and not afraid to take responsibility
- stress resistant, reliable and a team player
- excellent communication skills and creativity
- attractive remuneration package matching with your profile
- fast decision making, flat hierarchy, direct communications and team work
- broad and steep learning curve and career development programs
- the opportunity to take on responsibility as we are a family business
We look forward to receiving your application via e-mail to email@example.com. Please visit us at www.set-energy.de.