S.E.T. Select Energy GmbH (SET) was founded in 1985 and can look back at more than 35 years of experience, solid reputation and successful operations in the international oil and energy markets. SET is an independent, private and family-owned medium-sized energy trading company based in Hamburg.
SET is currently looking for a Full-time Oil Trader (m/w/d) for prompt employment in Hamburg.
- trading physical crude oil or petrochemical products across the world
- identifying and developing niche and arbitrage business opportunities
- developing and monitoring of trading and risk management strategies
- managing existing relationships and establishing new client portfolios
- at least 3 years of experience in an international trading company
- proven track record and desirable business network of customers and suppliers
- profound knowledge of all key contracts and documents in commodity trading
- negotiation skills in English (written & spoken) and preferably in an additional language
- diligent, structured and fast analytical approach
- self-motivated, dynamic and not afraid to take responsibility
- stress resistant, reliable and a team player
- excellent communication skills and creativity
- attractive remuneration package matching with your profile
- fast decision making, flat hierarchy, direct communications and team work
- broad and steep learning curve and career development programs
- the opportunity to take on responsibility as we are a family business
We look forward to receiving your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit us at www.set-energy.de.